photo credits: GETTY Images © andresr
Office Employee / Accounting Department Assistant – Stamos & Associates Law Firm
Description of Position
STAMOS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM is currently looking for an Office Employee / Accounting Department Assistant who would be interested in joining our law firm. By doing so you will be part in a growing environment where you will be challenged to use your knowledge and personal attributes, obtaining the necessary skills to excel in your career.
As an Office Employee / Accounting Department Assistant you will be assigned with the Firm’s daily transactions, maintaining the daily log of clients and suppliers, issuing the necessary invoices, and preparing documents for the Accounting Manager.
We aspire to evolve constantly our work results; therefore, we are looking for candidates who are willing to do the same. Our ideal candidate demonstrates commitment and strong work ethic, while striving to deliver work of high quality. You must also have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree
· Advanced command of the English Language
· Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
· Strong work ethic, organized and the ability to deliver high quality work in the amount of time given.
· Ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable
· Accountability and commitment
· Critical and analytical thinking
· 2 years of experience (preferably in Law Firms or Offices)
How to Apply
To apply for the position described above, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to join our team and what your contribution to our firm will be. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject of your email please use vacancy code OEAA_002. If you apply for any role within STAMOS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM your data will be processed in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.