Office Employee / Paralegal Department – Stamos & Associates Law Firm
photo credits: GETTY Images © andresr
Description of Position
STAMOS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM is currently looking for an Office Employee for the Paralegal Department who would be interested in joining our law firm. By doing so you will be part in a growing environment where you will be challenged to use your knowledge and personal attributes, obtaining the necessary skills to excel in your career.
As an Office Employee in Paralegal Department you will be assigned with the Firm’s daily legal tasks, filing, maintaining and updating natural and digital files, communicating with external associates, preparing necessary documents for the Legal and Accounting Managers.
We aspire to evolve constantly our work results; therefore, we are looking for candidates who are willing to do the same. Our ideal candidate demonstrates commitment and strong work ethic, while striving to deliver work of high quality. You must also have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree
· Advanced command of the English Language
· Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
· Strong work ethic, organized and the ability to deliver high quality work in the amount of time given.
· Ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable
· Accountability and commitment
· Critical and analytical thinking
· 2 years of experience as an office employee (preferably in Law Firms or Offices)
· Paralegal Certification would be appreciated
How to Apply
To apply for the position described above, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to join our team and what your contribution to our firm will be. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject of your email please use vacancy code OEPD_002. If you apply for any role within STAMOS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM your data will be processed in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.