Έγινε ενημέρωση: 2 Ιουν 2022
photo credits: GETTY Images © andresr
Receptionist / Front Desk Employee – Stamos & Associates Law Firm
Description of Position
STAMOS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM is currently looking for a Receptionist – Front Desk Employee who would be interested in joining our law firm. By doing so you will be part in a growing environment where you will be challenged to use your knowledge and personal attributes, obtaining the necessary skills to excel in your career.
As a Receptionist – Front Desk Employee you will be assigned with the Partners’, Executives’ and Associates’ schedule, managing in-house document and paperwork distribution, welcoming and accommodating new and existing clients while showcasing our Firm’s quality service.
We aspire to evolve constantly our work results; therefore, we are looking for candidates who are willing to do the same. Our ideal candidate demonstrates commitment and strong work ethic, while striving to deliver work of high quality. You must also have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree
· Advanced command of the English Language (additional foreign languages – preferably Russian – are appreciated)
· Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
· Strong work ethic, organized and the ability to deliver high quality work in the amount of time given.
· Ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable
· Communication and relationship-building skills
· Accountability and commitment
· Critical and analytical thinking
· 2 years of experience (preferably in Law Firms or Offices)
How to Apply
To apply for the position described above, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to join our team and what your contribution to our firm will be. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject of your email please use vacancy code RFD_002. If you apply for any role within STAMOS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM your data will be processed in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.